Kelly & Ivo | Lake Havasu | Arizona

Kelly & Ivo had a down home wedding right in Ivo’s parents backyard in Lake Havasu AZ.  Their wedding had everything a wedding should have and more.  Great food, great friends, homemade desserts and even homemade shots for the guest to take home as favors.  I loved everything about it but most of all how emotional everyone was.  Lots of tears of joy!  Be sure and read Kelly’s wedding recap below the images.

From Kelly - this wedding was a total labor of love. so many projects, but so worth it.

the favors made by ivo’s brother, roko, were limoncello.  the croatian liquor we toasted with was Kruškovac – which is a pear liquor.  ivo’s mom made some croatian pastries, my mom made the rest of the desserts – cupcakes, truffles, a norwegian wedding cake, brownies…

we collected all of the plates and vintage napkins, mostly from thrift stores and ebay.  my mom made all of the table runners out of burlap. ivo, my sister, and i made all of the clay rocks with everyone’s names stamped on them. i spray painted drywall with chalkboard paint for the table seating, and all of the table numbers. ivo made the arch out of birch and twine.  my best friend, molly, collected all of the lavender – which we dried and used in vases and for our bouquets. we bought baby’s breath from the farmers market and used it, as well. my sister made the HULJEV letters with all of our pictures from over the past 7 1/2 yrs on it.  my sister also painted the beautiful canvas with the tree – as our sign in book.

Ivo’s dad roasted the traditional pig and lamb and the rest of the catering was Shugrues

my dress was a whopping $150 on ebay
my hairpin was by
chelsea
ivo wanted me to add that his shoes are nike cortez  :)

12 Responses to “Kelly & Ivo | Lake Havasu | Arizona”

1. Kelly says:

Oh wow, Leigh. We are speechless. You captured everything so beautifully. We absolutely love every single picture. Thank you so much! You’re amazing!! XO

2. judy says:

Leigh, The pictures are amazing! The spirit of the day and evening was beautifully captured. Thank you!

3. vinnie marinkovich says:

Very nice pictures. congratulations to you both

4. josh solar says:

What a kick ass wedding, Leigh! I love the style of this wedding also, the groom’s get-up is pretty dope. And such beautiful light in Arizona, way to capitalize on it for some gorgeous portraits!

5. Kellie Kano says:

What a gorgeous couple! She’s a knockout bride & the pics are stunning. Way to rock it, Leigh :)

6. Of all the wedding photos that I’ve seen in different blogs, this blog is different..This is my first time to see bride and groom crying, but I know that they’re not sad but they are just happy that their big day came…congratulations to them and good luck

7. Jenny J says:

genuine. authentic. emotional. you rock, lady.

8. loved seeing an arizona wedding leigh style! super pretty and genuine as usual. gorgeous leigh!

9. Stacy says:

Absolutely gorgeous! Great shots.

10. Austie says:

WOW….What an incredibly beautiful couple!!!! You photography of this couple could not be any more incredible!!! WOW!

11. Lynette says:

The beautiful moments you captured between the bride and groom are nothing short of amazing! what a great job Leigh!

12. Debbie says:

Can you e-mail me who did your pictures… We are looking for a photographer