Lauren & Russ | The Barr Mansion | Austin Texas

What do you get when you have a photographer’s wedding, a grand old mansion in TX and a fun group of family and friends?  A superfabulous day!!!  I was so honored when Lauren asked me to shoot her wedding.  Be sure and check out her work – http://www.laurenmcclurephoto.com - and be sure and see below for all the other great wedding people.  Thank you again Lauren & Russ for letting me capture your wedding.  Enjoy!

Great wedding people!

Event planner

Lucie’s Weddings & Events

e:  plan@luciesevents.com

w: www.luciesevents.com

b: www.luciesevents.blogspot.com

Venue: Barr Mansion (catering & cakes)

www.barrmansion.com

djsistawhitenoise@gmail.com

Getaway Car:

Vintage Rides of Austin

Contact: Edward Dreslinski

512-592-9303

edward@vintageridesofaustin.com

18 Responses to “Lauren & Russ | The Barr Mansion | Austin Texas”

1. HOLY SMOKES. Leigh, this is incredible, incredible work!!! love it all.

2. Amy Martin says:

Such awesome moments and emotions captured. and LOVE that venue! :)

3. Kathryn says:

Gorgeous, Leigh! So fun to see a Texas wedding shot by you. :)

4. LOVED this location! What a great place to shoot. Excellent, and so much fun! Thanks for sharing:)

5. Lauren says:

Leigh, I knew you work was awesome but you completely exceeded my (already high) expectations. Thank you for capturing our day in such an authentic way. We couldn’t be happier!

6. Harriet McClure says:

Leigh, you made a wonderful day better. I knew you had to be outstanding, Lauren wasn’t going to settle for less. You even made a mother’s “ugly cry” look good. Thank you so much, Lauren’s mom.

7. Beth G. says:

OMG!! That was and absolutely GORGEOUS wedding the pictures are pretty awesome too, congrats…ain’t LOVE grand!! :}

8. Maria Holloway says:

What a beautiful family you have, looks like the start of a wonderful life together! May God keep you in love for a lifetime to come..

9. Peggy Elliott Staudt says:

Beautiful pictures Harriet! Your daughter is gorgeous and the wedding was magnificent!!

10. Sharon Worthy says:

Lauren, the photograher captured the moment, telling the story of your wedding day so that the viewer felt as if they were actually present. The photos are very nice. The combination of black and white and color added elegance and emotional power to the presentation. Thank you for sharing. I am so sorry that I could not be present.
    Love, Your Godmother

11. april says:

GORGEOUS couple. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE her wedding dress; so classic and pretty!

12. T-roy says:

Lauren, I am so happy for you both. Great photography! The photographer captured the beauty and memories to cherish a lifetime.

13. THis is beyond gorgeous. I’m totally blogging about this! Love your work.

14. Simply beautiful. Love all the rustic details and the couple looks so in love. Great wedding! – Rachel

15. Cindy says:

Gosh you are amazing- you just don’t miss a detail!!

16. [...] Hold on to your hats ladies and gents!  This Austin wedding held at Barr Mansion is country chic at its finest.  I love how this wedding oozes sophistication and class while at the same time maintaining a casual, country vibe (wedding cowboy boots–yes, please).  And the photographs from Leigh Miller left me speechless…yeah, she knows what she’s doing.  For even more jaw-dropping photos, check out Leigh Miller’s blog. [...]

17. [...] Austin, Texas wedding from Leigh Miller Photography is so grand and elegant I can’t stop looking at it. That mansion, the entire venue – [...]

18. I’ve read several excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you set to create the sort of fantastic informative site.